YOU SAW IT FIRST AT FESTIVAL FIRE!!!
Just released!!! The artist Buddha Bass (Gordon Free) has just released a new app that will soon be on every phone. You are going to love it, and you are going to use it in a million ways. The app is called BOUNCE and it’s absolutely brilliant. You can share media with the people around you. It’s Proximity Based Sharing. What does that mean? Check it out:
- You’re a musician and you Bounce everyone in the audience your new album.
- You’re at a family reunion and you Bounce everyone a copy of the group photo.
- You are a festival producer and you Bounce out a call to come down to the opening ceremony.
- You own a restaurant and you Bounce everyone within 2 miles your 1 hour special.
- You’re having a party and you Bounce everyone in the house to come sing happy birthday.
- You are a yoga teacher at an event and you Bounce to announce a change of location.
- You are at a wedding and you Bounce everyone a link to the honeymoon photo blog.
- You are teaching a workshop and you Bounce your students a link to your website.
- You are food vendor, its Sunday night and you Bounce out “free cookies while they last”.
Anyone within the proximity you set, who has the app, will receive the Bounce.
- You create a message – it can be any form of media: a link, a video, music, photos…anything your phone will send.
- You set the proximity – 100 feet to 2 miles, the next updated version will reach up to 5 miles.
- You can add a map location, accurate within 3 feet.
- Then Bounce it out and everyone within range who has the app will receive it.
- If you set a time stamp, it will expire and disappear when you tell it to.
Say the cookies are gone now, or the sale is over. The time stamp stops the Bounce.
Bounce your friends. Bounce your students. Bounce your customers.
Created by the artist Buddha Bass (Gordon Free) and Larry Marcus (the original backer for Pandora), Bounce is Proximity Based Sharing within your Geo Location.
Available Now at your Apple & Google App Stores. FREE. Or at BOUNCE.BZ
You heard it first at Festival Fire!